- Selected amount of Shadowlands Mythic+ 15 Dungeon runs completed on selected Mythic+ Keystone level difficulty with one of the best pro boosting teams
- Chance to get 236 ilvl epic item from an end of dungeon chest for each Mythic+ Dungeon completed and guaranteed 252 item level item from the Great Vault as your weekly reward next reset based on the difficulty of Mythic+ Dungeon you’ve completed:
|Mythic+ Level||End of Dungeon Chest (ilvl)||The Great Vault (ilvl)|
- Chance to obtain Conduits for your Covenant Soulbinds customization and Memory of the Runecarver recipes to unlock Legendary Powers in Runecarver’s Chamber.
- Each Mythic+ dungeon run rewards 135 Valor Points required to upgrade item level of items from Mythic+ dungeons to up to 220 item level
- Achievements: Keystone Initiate, Keystone Challenger, Keystone Conqueror or Keystone Master depending on your selected Mythic+ Dungeon Run options; choose Within Timer option with respective key levels to get them.
- Tons of Reservoir Anima for your Covenant Reservoir or buy come cool rewards
- 60 Lvl Character.
Run with Personal Loot option means that quantity of items you will get fully depends on your luck, which we wish you most of all 🙂 You will get loot depending on Mythic+ run you’ve chosen for your character’s chosen class and spec including socketed items which may drop for you personally as a reward from the end of dungeon chest.
Additional Loot (X1 / X2 Loot Chance)
You have the opportunity to buy additional X1 / X2 loot chance in our dungeon runs to increase the chance of loot you may get as reward from the end of dungeon chest.
X1 LOOT CHANCE
There will be 1 player with the same armor type in your group who will trade you all items he MAY get as reward from the end of dungeon chest and thus this item IS NOT GUARANTEED.
X2 LOOT CHANCE
There will be 2 players with the same armor type in your group who will trade you all items they MAY get as reward from the end of dungeon chest and thus the items ARE NOT GUARANTEED.
Things you should know and get ready to
There’s one limitation with common Shadowlands loot system in which only items with lower item level than the ones player already has in the same item slot can be traded. Despite this, we guarantee that all of your assigned players will have higher item level than the basic item level of items dropped as reward from the end of dungeons chest and will be able to trade you 99.9% of items they get.