- 8/8 Tazavesh Megadungeon run completed on Normal Mode or Hard Mode participating in one of the best 5 people teams
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market achievement for completing 8/8 Tazavesh Megadungeon
- 226 item level (233 item level from bosses on Hard Mode difficulty) loot for your character’s chosen class and spec including socketed items
- You can get unique Tazavesh Gearglider flying mount for completing Tazavesh Megadungeon on Hard Mode difficulty. You will also get Fake It ‘Til You Make It achievement
- Chance to obtain Conduits for your Covenant Soulbinds customization
- Chance to obtain Cartel Master’s Gearglider mount as a rare 1% drop from So’leah last boss
- Tons of Reservoir Anima to upgrade your Covenant Sanctum buildigns or to buy come cool rewards
- 60 Lvl Character on EU Realms.
Run with Personal Loot option means that quantity of items you will get fully depends on your luck, which we wish you most of all 🙂 You will get all 226/233 item level loot which dropped for you personally during the run.
Additional Loot (X1 / X2 Loot)
You have the opportunity to buy additional X1 / X2 loot chance in our dungeon runs to increase the quantity of needed loot you may get during the run and to have a minimum quantity of items guaranteed.
X1 LOOT CHANCE
There will be 1 player with the same armor type in your group without loot ID who will trade you all items he may get during the run. Minimum guarantee is 2 items in 2 different item slots and in case of a bad luck we will get you another run next week to get you remaining items.
X2 LOOT CHANCE
There will be 2 players with the same armor type in your group without loot ID who will trade you all items they may get during the run. Minimum guarantee is 4 items in 4 different item slots and in case of a bad luck we will get you another run next week to get you remaining items.
In case you choose additional loot option (X1 / X2 Loot Chance) 1 / 2 players of the same armor type will be assigned to you and trade you all 226/233 ilvl loot they get for your character’s chosen class and spec. Items, which are not an upgrade for your character, count towards minimum guarantee, however double items (2 items in a same item slot) don’t. In case of a bad luck of not getting minimum guarantee we will make another loot run for your character to get remaining items next week absolutely free.
Number of items guaranteed depends on a loot option you choose, check out our loot table:
|Loot option||Number of players with the same armor type assigned to you in a group, who will trade you all the loot they get||Minimum number of items guaranteed in different slots|
Things you should know and get ready to
There’s one limitation with common Shadowlands loot system in which only items with lower item level than the ones player already has in the same item slot can be traded. Despite this, we guarantee that all of your assigned players will have higher item level than the basic item level of items dropped in this run (226/233) and will be able to trade you 99.9% of items they get.