- Selected amount of Sanctum of Domination Normal bosses killed participating in one of our best raiding teams. Check Loot Run Info below for more information regarding available boost run options and boss sequence
- Sanctum of Domination achievement for completing 10/10 Sanctum of Domination Normal run
- 226 item level (233 item level from two last bosses) loot for your character’s chosen class and spec including socketed items. Check Loot Run Info tab for more information
- Chance to get Rae’shalare, Death’s Whisper legendary bow as a drop from Sylvanas Windrunner boss if you are Hunter
- Chance to obtain Conduits for your Covenant Soulbinds customization and Shards of Domination items to upgrade your Sanctum of Domination gear with Domination Sockets on it (Domination Sockets can also drop from bosses)
- Tons of Reservoir Anima to upgrade your Covenant Sanctum buildigns or to buy come cool rewards
- Raid with Personal Loot (PL) option means that quantity of items you will get fully depends on your luck, which we wish you most of all 🙂 To increase the quantity of loot and to get minimum quantity of items guaranteed you should consider our X Loot system. Check Loot Run Info tab for more information
- 60 Lvl Character on EU Realms.
LOOT RUN INFO:
Raid with Personal Loot option means that quantity of items you will get fully depends on your luck, which we wish you most of all 🙂 You will get all 226/233 ilvlloot for your character’s chosen class and spec including socketed items which may drop for you personally during the run.
Additional Loot (X Loot)
You have the opportunity to buy additional X loot in our raids to increase the quantity of needed loot you will get from the raid and to have a minimum quantity of items guaranteed (just like it was in Master Loot raids).
In case you choose additional loot option (X Loot) selected amount of players of the same armor type will be assigned to you (you will know beforehand at which group number are your assigned players) and trade you all 239/246 ilvl loot for your character’s chosen class and spec. Items which drops for you personally and items, which are not an upgrade for your character, count towards minimum guarantee, however double items (2 items in a same item slot) don’t. In case of a bad luck of not getting minimum guarantee we will make another loot run for your character to get remaining items next week absolutely free.
Number of items guaranteed depends on a loot option you choose, check out our loot table:
*information provided applies to 10/10 Sanctum of Domination Normal boost run
|Loot option||Number of players with the same armor type assigned to you in a raid, who will trade you all the loot they get||Number of characters with the same class and spec as your character||Minimum number of items guaranteed in different slots|
Bosses included in your Sanctum of Domination Normal Run depending on your selected Boost Run option:
|10/10 Bosses||2 Last Bosses|
|The Eye of the Jailer
|Remnant of Ner’zhul||✔|
|Guardian of the First Ones||✔|
Things you should know and get ready to
There’s one limitation with common Shadowlands loot system in which only items with lower item level than the ones player already has in the same item slot can be traded. Despite this, we guarantee that all of your assigned players will have higher item level than the basic item level of items dropped in this raid (226) and will be able to trade you 99.9% of items they get. Please note that BOE items can not be traded. Minimum loot guarantee applies to 10/10 Sanctum of Domination Normal boost runs only, we can not guarantee this amount for lesser bosses runs.